Sunday 1 February 2015

Here goes nothing!

Well it's official! After church today I was set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm so excited to start this journey. Every week my weekly email will be posted here along with some pictures so you can all follow along with everything that's happening. My personal contact info is:

Email:
shannon.kearney@myldsmail.net

MTC address:
Sister Shannon Kearney
MAR17  FRA-LYON
2007 N 900 E Unit  11
Provo UT 84602

Mission office address:
Sister Shannon Kearney
France Lyon Mission
Lyon Business Centre
59 rue de l'Abondance
69003
France

In my mission you can send mail directly so our apartments so I'll keep updating my address on here when it changes but you can always send mail to the mission office! That address with stay the same throughout my whole mission.

I'm so grateful to have this opportunity to serve a mission! It's going to be an amazing blessing to have the privilege to wear the Lord's name on my heart for 18 months. I'm grateful for this gospel and the happiness it has brought to my life and can't wait to help bring other unto Christ. I love you all very much!
See you all in 18 months!
Love,
Sister Kearney

No comments:

Post a Comment